Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I have been busy!

Wow I've been busy... So last Friday I went play Dungeons and dragons at my friends house. I am the dungeon master so that means I control the dungeon! and on Saturday me and my family did our movie night! and we watched Indiana jones. It was really fun! so me and my family are cleaning out our house and getting rid of almost everything in our house. So on Sunday we cleaned a whole lot! and my mom was moving this old shelf that was falling apart. Like if the look at the top you can see the wood crumbling... So the whole shelf collapsed and the top fell on my moms toe... Man I've never seen so much blood come out of one toe. Me and my sister ran and got a towel I got some water to wash out her cut. It was a huge cut! and I went to CVS to get butterfly band aids for my mom. And yesterday we cleaned out a whole room man me and my sister took out SO much garbage! we moved the bedroom into that room. We were cleaning and moving for the whole day! I was exhausted. And today! we went to this jumping places with all these giant inflatables and these big bouncy houses with our friend that we haven't seen for a long time it was awesome really fun. And we played all these different games with her. What a great day! Sincerely!

Kaidin

No comments: