Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My birthday!

Hello people! Today is my birthday me and my family just got back from Milwaukee for my birthday. It was amazing spending time in the pool hanging out with my awesome siblings(love them so much!) And of course going the museum in Milwaukee. The museum was so cool! there were hundreds of  realistic wax statues And really cool exhibits and we got a bite too eat after the museum. The hotel was amazing! the fanciest I've ever been too. There was a fancy breakfast restaurant and a big pool. And we had a big hotel room. And when we left we stopped by the jelly belly factory and had a free tour and me and my siblings tried a bunch of gross flavored jelly beans like Booger, Grass, etc.  Just the coolest weekend ever I had so much fun with my family I will definitely remember this birthday for the rest of my life. Sincerely!

Kaidin

No comments: